Being Missional means answering God’s call to participate in his constant presence and work in the world. It is possible to be missional in your work, at home, or hobbies if you understand how these things can be forms of worship to God and an opportunity to share your faith with others; storytelling is a big part of being missional!
At LMC, we have several serving opportunities for people to take part in and support:
- Serving a Community Meal (1 time a month, Jan-Oct).
- Working at the Hempfield Food Pantry (2 times a month) or contributing food to the pantry.
- Love INC offers a variety of ways to volunteer in the local community.
- Becoming a member of an MST, supporting missionaries as they follow God’s call to other areas of the world.
- Encouragement to do missional work around the world or across the country from one-year voluntary service to several year commitments through organizations like MCC, EMM and others.
There are so many ways to lead a missional life, and we are always excited to hear how people are answering God’s call into this participation!