First Wednesday Of The Month
From October through June neighbors, friends, guests and members are invited to an evening of fellowship and interaction.
- 5:45 p.m.–6:30 p.m. Meal served.
While paper table service is provided, the earth and those concerned thank you for bringing your own washable table service.
- 6:45 p.m.– 7:45 p.m. Nurture & Interactive Opportunities
- Adults meet for a variety of programs throughout the year.
- Opportunities for youth and children of all ages
- Childcare provided for:
Infant – Kindergarten
- Programming for 1st-8th grade
This is an inter-generational time, on a Saturday evening in March of each year, for our church family and visitors to enjoy a meal together followed by a variety talent show to help blow the winter blues away.
Kids and adults of all ages sign up to share their talents individually or as groups. Winterfest is one of our favorite church activities as it helps us to grow together through laughter, thought provoking presentations, music and quite a variety of talents.