Our congregation has a robust Christian education ministry, with classes for both adults and children, from approximately 10:30 a.m. until 11:25 a.m. Sundays following the Worship Service and a short coffee/tea break.
Classes are offered for all ages or interests
- Prayer Partners
- Care and Share
- Friendship 1
- Friendship 2
- Young adults
For children and youth:
- Sr. High youth (grades 8-12)
- Jr. High youth (grades 5-7)
- 2nd through 5th grades
- K and 1st grade
- 2 through 4 year olds
We use a variety of curriculum
- Curriculum for Ages 2–4 years old: Wee Wonder introduces young children to God through song, action rhymes, Bible stories and responsive play.
- Curriculum for K through Grade 7 is Shine: “Shine: Living in God’s Light is a dynamic Sunday school curriculum that engages Christian communities and families in their life together.”
- Curriculum for grades 8–12 is being written by Jordan, Associate Pastor of Youth and Young Adults.
- Adult Sunday School classes choose their own material which includes the International SS Bible Lessons, Video or Book studies.
- Electives are offered periodically and will cover a variety of topics and therefore vary in length.
All are invited and welcome to attend Sunday school whether you attend regularly or are a one time visitor.